My Masterpiece (of Human Propaganda) - Let's Play Such Art, Part 06



Der Inhalt dieser Episode: My Masterpiece (of Human Propaganda) - Let's Play Such Art, Part 06 - Watch me paint and stumble through my final masterpiece, the pièce de résistance for the Human League, the work of art that will change history. (Trigger warning: contains angry hamsters, sharks, swearing, and people being burned at the stake - if you can call robots and crabunx people... pfsh..) Thank you to everyone who watched this series both on stream and on YouTube, thanks for all the support for me streaming silly art games besides my usual painting. I've already got some new artsy games lined up for the next series! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ See my art & follow what I'm up to: instagram.com/doodlejule twitter.com/doodlejule Support me: www.patreon.com/doodlejule Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/doodlejule Thanks for watching! :-)
Produziert von: doodlejule

Hier klicken, um Video bei YouTube anzuschauen.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Ubisoft schenkt euch dieses klassische Assassin's Creed - Neue Spiele & Gratis Games

Die Total-War-Macher machen wieder das, was sie am besten können - News

Rockstar wurde erpresst... von einem Teenager - News